Suwanee has no shortage of places to eat. For Valentine's Day, many places offer special menus to make for a romantic evening. Here are five options for a Happy Valentine's dinner.
- Moondance Lounge will forgo their usual menu for a Prix Fixe Menu, featuring some exquisite entrees including Rack of Lamb and a selection of fish, beef and poultry options. Romantic music completes the scene. Call for your reservation.
- Ippolito's also will be serving a special Valentine's meal. For $45 per couple, a choice of crab cakes or filet mignon with sides and a dessert for two are offered.
- At Olde Towne Tavern and Grille, the couples' special is $49.95. Choice of house or Caesar salad, a choice of several different entrees and a dessert are the Valentine's meal. Call for reservations.
- Cinco offers a special menu which includes filet mignon and lobster enchilada and chocolate mousse cake for $32.95.
- Outback Steakhouse on the newly renamed Celebration Drive will offer a Sweetheart Meal. The meal includes two sirloins, a Bloomin' Onion, a salad, a side, and a cheesecake to share. Too busy during the week to celebrate? The Sweetheart meal will be offered from Feb. 10-14.