Submitted by Explore Gwinnett
Did you know that Gwinnett is one of metro Atlanta's most diverse dining destinations? This year’s 9th annual Gwinnett restaurant week, created by Gwinnett's own tourism office, Explore Gwinnett, is a chance for you and your friends & family to partake in a delicious experience!
This event features over a dozen of Gwinnett's most popular and best local restaurants at an affordable price. Each restaurant will present a special three-course menu in which participants can select from for only $21.21 at their restaurant of choice.
The participating restaurants include:
· Adam's Restaurant in Buford (Steak/Seafood)
· Carrabba's in Duluth (Italian)
· Cinco Mexican Cantina in Suwanee (Mexican)
· Graft Restaurant in Grayson (American)
· Hi Life Kitchen in Norcross (American)
· Kurt's Euro Bistro in Duluth (German/Continental/Steak)
· Luciano's in Duluth (Italian)
· Marlow's Tavern in Duluth (American)
· Mojito's in Norcross (Cuban)
· Park Café in Duluth (Bistro)
· Sperata in Buford (Upscale American/Mediterranean)
· The Melting Pot in Duluth (Fondue)
· The Georgia Pine in Lawrenceville (American)
Three NEW restaurants participating this year, include: Kaet’s Steakhouse in Duluth, The Crossing Steakhouse in Norcross, & 1910 Public House in Lilburn (American).
For full menus & information visit: http://www.gcvb.org/restaurantweek/
Reservations are recommended!! Contact the individual restaurant and let them know that you are booking for Gwinnett Restaurant week!
To make reservations via Open Table, click here.