Staying in town for spring break this year (April 2-6)? Here are some fun activities that can make the most of your week off.
- Stone Mountain Park offers great attractions like the Sky Hike, the Laser Show, and 4-D movie. On March 31, the park will open a new attraction, the Geyser Towers. Geyser Towers features multiple levels of suspended rope bridges and net tunnels connected to towering platforms that overlook a gushing geyser. It is friendly for the whole family. For more information visit http://festivals.stonemountainpark.com/mini-section/default.aspx?season=spring&id=65
- Six Flags over Georgia has a week of fun planned. Each day offers new events and promotions like early hours, double rides on select coasters, special performances and concerts. For a detailed schedule and more information, visit the website by clicking HERE
- Want to stay close to home? Bogan Park Aquatic Center is an indoor pool that is open year round. Waterslides and playgrounds make it a great place to play when the weather outside is still just a tad too cold. Visit HERE for more information.
- Spring break camps are offered throughout Gwinnett County. Half-day and full-day programs are available in many different themes. For more detailed information, visit the official website by clicking HERE
- Skate Country in Buford will be open the whole week of spring break from 11-4. Dust off your old skates or rent new ones and take a spin around the rink. Want more information? Visit http://www.skate-country.com/special-events-buford.htm
Have a happy and safe spring break!