Suwanee residents won’t have to go far to find a meal for $21.21 (plus tax and gratuity) during the sixth annual Gwinnett Restaurant Week. Two of the 20 participating restaurants are in Suwanee.
Sponsored by the Gwinnett County Convention and Visitors Bureau, the three-course meals will be available for the special price Monday, Sept. 19, through Thursday, Sept. 22. Gwinnett Restaurant Week menus can be viewed at www.gcvb.org/restaurantweek.
“Great meals and a great deal; that is kind of our motto for Gwinnett Restaurant Week,” said Lisa Anders, GCVB deputy director, in a press release. “The restaurants have created delicious and creative Restaurant Week menus, where you can experience Gwinnett’s most popular restaurants at a substantial savings.”
The list of participating restaurants for 2011 includes 10 new dining establishments and expanded ethnic choices, Anders said. Reservations are suggested.
Participating restaurants include:
- Aqua Terra Bistro, Buford (American/Bistro)
- Adam’s Restaurant, Buford (Steak/Seafood)
- Athens Kouzzina, Lawrenceville (Greek)
- Bahama Breeze, Duluth (Caribbean)
- Bukharaa Indian Restaurant, Suwanee (Indian)
- Carrabba’s Sugarloaf, Duluth (Italian)
- , Suwanee (Mexican)
- Dominick’s, Lawrenceville (Italian)
- Hi-Life Kitchen, Norcross (American)
- Imane Moroccan Restaurant, Duluth (Moroccan)
- Kurt’s Euro Bistro, Duluth (German/Continental/Steak)
- Local Republic, Lawrenceville (American)
- Luciano’s, Duluth (Italian)
- Park Café, Duluth (Bistro)
- Purple Rain Restaurant and Tapas, Duluth (International)
- Sperata Buford (Upscale American/Mediterranean)
- Sugo Restaurant and Tapas, Duluth (Greek/Italian)
- Thai Diner and Sushi, Lawrenceville (Thai)
- The Cloves, Suwanee, (Indian)
- The Melting Pot, Duluth (Fondue)
Diners will have the opportunity to win prizes during Restaurant Week by either becoming a fan of facebook.com/visitgwinnett, where dining gift certificates for participating restaurants will be given away, or by participating in the Dining Passport, where diners who frequent multiple restaurants during Restaurant Week can win tickets to the Reba McIntire concert at the Arena at Gwinnett Center.
The Gwinnett Convention and Visitors Bureau is the county’s official tourism organization. It markets the county as a destination for conventions, sporting events, meetings and leisure travel. The GCVB also runs the Gwinnett Sports Commission, the Gwinnett Center, and the Arena at Gwinnett Center.