Nothing says "Be my Valentine" like flowers. So, as the big day approaches, we thought we'd offer a guide for how to say it best with flowers.
Courtesy of , which knows a thing or two about flowers, here's a tip sheet for which flowers say what. Now you have no excuses.
And the attached video from a florist in Lilburn offers more fun.
Flowers for your "special someone":
• Red roses – true love, desire, passionate love
• Tulips – perfect love, comfort and warmth
• Orchids – luxury, refined beauty
• Lilac roses – love at first sight
• Carnations – new love, fascination
• Gardenias – deep, old-fashioned love
Flowers for your friends:
• Yellow roses – friendship, lightheartedness, happiness
• Pink roses – caring, gratitude
• Orange roses – enthusiasm, warmth, energy
• White roses – forgiveness or remembrance
• Alstroemeria – friendship and devotion
• Peach-colored roses – appreciation