1. Weather: A chance of isolated thunderstorms, with probability at 30 percent. High forecast at 78.
2. Yoga and Pilates classes at . Check the Events section.
3. Lil' Kickers at Atlanta Silverbacks Sports Center. Check the Events section.
4. Television: "The X-Factor," 8 p.m., FOX.
5. Today in History: On this date in 1867, the U.S. flag formally flew over Alaska for the first time, formally marking the transfer from Russia. In the early 19th century, the Russian-American company established the settlement of Sitka and began a fur trade with Native Americans. However, the company became unprofitable, and President Andrew Johnson's secretary of state, William Seward, arranged the purchase for 2 cents an acre. Alaska became the 49th state in 1959.