Spiced Right BBQ in Suwanee got varied results on two recent inspections by officials with the Gwinnett/Newton/Rockdale Health Departments.
The eatery on Lawrenceville-Suwanee Road received a "73/C" rating on December 11, 2012, then got a perfect "100/A" rating two days later.
In the December 11 inspection, some of the noted violations were:
- "Container of bread stored on top of trash can."
- "Employee drinks in a glass cup with no lid or straw stored on prep table and in disposable cup with lid and no straw."
- "Employees changing gloves to handle ready-to-eat foods without washing hands before putting on new gloves."
- "Cold-held potentially hazardous foods not maintained below 41 (degrees) F; no time controls/documentation in place."
Of course, no violations were noted in the December 13 inspection.
The "C" rating was the first time Spiced Right had received a rating below "B." To view both inspections, click here.
-- Have you ever eaten at Spiced Right Barbecue? Share your reviews in the comments below?
You might also enjoy reading:
- How Does Suwanee Tilted Kilt Look to Restaurant Inspectors?