In addition to accepting new students for the second semester in January, the Gwinnett Online Campus also is holding informational meetings for new students interested in the 2013-2014 school year.
For the spring 2013 semester, the Norcross-area school will be accepting current sixth through 12th graders, but next school year, the online campus is adding fourth and fifth graders to the student body.
Parents interested in enrolling their student for the 2013-2014 school year should attend one of the following informational meetings in the upcoming months:
- Dec. 6, 2012: Gwinnett Online Campus, Building F
- Jan. 10, 2013: South Gwinnett High Theater
- Jan. 24, 2013: Collins Hill High Theater
- Jan. 31, 2013: Mountain View High Theater
- Feb. 7, 2013: Gwinnett Online Campus, Building F
All Gwinnett Online Campus informational meetings will be held from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. Registration for the new school year runs from Feb. 1 through Feb. 28, 2013.
For more on this article, visit Norcross Patch.