Located in Suwanee, Café Gourmandises is a French eatery that has hailed praise from such notable publications as Chow Down Atlanta and more. This quiet yet elegant restaurant offers specials on the daily along with its consistent fare of sandwiches, soups, salads and espressos. Café Gourmandises also provides catering options, a kids menu and indoor and outdoor seating. For more information on specials and prices, be sure to call the telephone number or visit the Web address provided.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 8:30pm; Sat, 11:30am - 7pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Eatery is wheelchair-accessible.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.cafegourmandises.com/full-menu
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: French
- Signature dishes: Parisian Ham Sandwich, New Gourmandises Sandwich
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Christophe Houy
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Casual