Hon-Yeh Chinese Restaurant
The Hon-Yeh Chinese Restaurant is family owned and operated. Both Chinese and Thai dishes are found on the menu. It is located in The Village at Noble Farms shopping center.
- Fax: 770-831-7787
- Hours: Lunch hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 3pm; Sat, 11:30am - 3pm. Dinner hours: Mon - Sat, 3pm - 10pm; Sun, 4pm - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There are two posted parking spaces and a sidewalk wheelchair ramp 50-feet left of the entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: An extensive menu listing traditional Chinese and Thai dishes featuring fish, fowl, beef, pork, vegetables, rice and noodles.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Shanghai chicken and shrimp dinner.
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Asian, Chinese, Mongolian, Seafood, Thai
- Signature dishes: Spicy basil duck dinner.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Panang curry fish dinner.
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 10
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Come as you are