Outback Steakhouse is located near I-85 just off Lawrenceville-Suwanee Road on Gwinco Boulevard. While serving signature entrees such as Victoria's filet, chicken on the barbie, Bloomin' Onion and the Outback burger, Outback makes giving back to the local communities a priority. The restaurant participates in Meals on Wheels and provides food for those in need during the holidays, as well as lunches for special events at local high schools and more.
- Fax: 866-255-2214
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 10:30am; Sat, 11:30am - 11:30pm; Sun, 11:30am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking and ramp at the end of the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 1988
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.outback.com/menu/
- Specialties: Steak, chicken, seafood
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Seafood, Steak House
- Signature dishes: Sirloin steak, chicken on the barbie, Alice Springs chicken, Bloomin' Onion
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Sirloin steak.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual