This owner-operated franchise has been successful at this location since before 1990, according to enthusiastic co-owner Subhi Patel. He is optimistic about his business and always happy to see his many regular customers.
The menu includes grilled cheese steak, grilled chicken, and Italian sandwiches, Buffalo-style wings, salads, fries, beverages, and desserts "straight from Philly."
He shares his location with the Dunkin' Donuts franchise on the corner of Suwanee and Old Peachtree Roads in the Horizon Village Shopping Center.
- Fax: 770-614-0476
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 10pm; Sun, 10am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk ramp near the front door
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.phillyconnection.com/menu_cheesesteak.html
- Specialties: The real cheese steak sandwich
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: "The people here are very nice."
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Fast Food
- Signature dishes: Original cheesesteak sandwich
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Cheesesteak sandwich on Italian roll
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Mr. Subhi Patel
- Number of tables: 10
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Come as you are.