Sidelines Grille (Closed)
Sidelines invites you to prove its slogan, "not your typical sports bar," by sampling its made-from-scratch food (the manager is a trained chef) and experiencing service unmatched in the sports bar category.
Community mindedness also sets Sidelines apart. It supports and hosts a banquet dinner the local football team and staff after each home game, has a spirit wear dinner promotion and invites other restaurant employees to a weekly Industry Appreciation night with a free appetizer buffet.
In addition to game day promotions on Monday, Saturday and Sunday, Tuesday is for trivia and Friday is karaoke night. A disc jockey and live entertainment is offered during special promotions and is advertised on the social networks.
The facility seats 252 and welcomes private parties.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 11pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 2am; Sun, 11am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is parking and a ramp from the parking lot that leads to the front door.
- Founding Date: 2004
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Italian, Mexican, Sandwiches, Seafood, Tex-Mex
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 252
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene
- Dress code: casual
- Cover charge: No
- Features: Outdoor seating, Private parties
- Bar type: Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis, Scotch, Tequila, Vodka, Wine
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported, Microbrew